Webcam, Shower, Safety, Emergency slide/drill
- Webcam: Safely & privately monitor your child at school on your smartphone/computer
- Shower: Students take a shower everyday for a clean body. – The students’ health condition is checked frequently.
- Rounded edges with a soft cover
- Soft wooden floors in the classrooms
- Open space grooved out between the doors to prevent hands/fingers from being trapped
The handles of doors/plugs are high so young students cannot reach them.
- Emergency slide/drill: A slide to escape from the upstairs.
- Monthly safety drills
Kitchen, Swimming pool, Gate, Library, Entrance, Vegetable garden, Medical room, Guest bathroom
- Kitchen :
- The equipment is based on the Japanese standards – e.g. a high temperature sterilizer and high hygiene control
- The menus were created by a Japanese professional nutritionist for calorie counted and well-balanced nutrition
- Swimming pool :
- The water is changed everyday.
- Swimming confidence is taught once a week.
- Gate : Measures against rain / drive-in pick up for kindergarten students
- Library : Foster the imagination of students
- Entrance : Fun place for student interaction
- Vegetable garden : As part of Dietary & Environmental Education, we grow, harvest, cook and eat vegetables/fruit at the school.
- Medical room : A school facility nurse checks all students’ health condition everyday.
- Guest bathroom : A Combi nappy changing board is provided plus a Combi baby chair.